Keeping it short and sweet this week.
- Freelancers // Akimbo: A Podcast from Seth Godin - Loved this episode of Akimbo. Lots of golden nuggets for freelancers both new and experienced.
- Having Your Smartphone Nearby Takes a Toll on Your Thinking (Even When It’s Silent and Facedown) // HBR - I’ve taken to putting my phone out of reach when I’m working or at night. It’s a hard habit to break though.
- Tweetbot 3 for Mac // Tools and Toys - It seems the only thing great about Twitter these days are the 3rd part clients. I wonder how much longer this will be for though with the new API changes in effect.
- Why I Don’t Use Digital Productivity Tools (or How a Notebook Makes Me More Productive) // The Cramped - A fantastic post written by my friend Curtis McHale.
- Spending too much time on Instagram? The app may let you know // 9to5Mac - I probably do spend too much time on Instagram.