I’ve been a bit quiet on the blogging this week. Kids are off school this week and next week, so it’s been playing a carefully balanced game of getting them to and from activities and then catching up with work at night.
- The 25 Essential Tools of Excellence (v2), 12: Two Intersecting Short Lines - Nicholas Bate - Nicholas Bate’s essential tools of excellence series continues. Two short lines provide a fresh perspective on things.
- Freelance Saturdays // Curtis McHale - More fresh content from Curtis McHale.
- Wifi Linked to Cancer and DNA Damage, Says New Report. Here’s What to Do. // The Bulletproof Blog - I’m not one for scare-mongering so take this with a pinch of salt, but there’s two things here that I’ve done for a while. Kept the laptop off my lap and turning the Wifi off at night. Considering wifi is everywhere, it’s hard not to get away from it, but you can limit close exposure to it.
- Upcoming Twitter Changes to Disable Key Features in Third-Party Apps // Mac Rumors - Just when you thought Twitter were on a roll, they go and do something stupid like this.
- Put This on Today’s To-Do List // Execupundit - I’ve wrote this down at the back of my Hobonichi.
- Cauliflower and Ribeye Steak Fajitas // The BulletProof Blog - Definitely giving these a try over the next couple of weeks.
- Unsplash, tech’s favorite stock image site, now has an iOS app // The Verge - Unsplash now have their own iOS app. I love seeing new niche apps like this. They might only provide the ability to do one thing, but it’s that one thing that they can do well that makes the difference.
- Clare-Marie Macaulay on Twitter: “It was a snowy Easter Camp at PGC this week!Well done to the boys who came along & still had lots of fun!” - Great to see Drew enjoying the golf despite the terrible conditions we’ve had over the Easter holidays.
- ‘Something for the man cave’: rich pickings as Russell Crowe’s divorce auction nets $3.7m // The Guardian - I wonder if Michael Wade put a bid for any of the Master & Commander props?