No television this week, too busy for that.
Made significant progress on a side-project this week and I’m hoping to rope in a few early adopters to use it over the summer.
Lots of golf this week with Ethan’s lesson on Thursday, junior night after that, the Scottish Golf Show on Saturday (very disappointing) and both boys had coaching on Sunday. The junior night for the club was a great success and we’re looking forward to seeing more juniors play over the summer.
- Beyond #DeleteFacebook: More Thoughts on Embracing the Social Internet Over Social Media // Cal Newport - Some thoughts from Cal Newport for those who are questioning their use of social media. Slow social media is what many of us need, but how many people can pull themselves away from high volume timelines?
- Should you delete Facebook? What are the alternatives? // Quartz - Facebook is entrenched into many people’s lives, I can understand why they would be hesitant about deleting their account.
- March for Our Lives : thousands join anti-gun protests around the world // The Guardian - It will take time, but once these kids can vote and move into places of power, it’s then that I think we’ll see some real change.
- Changes to Improve Your Instagram Feed – Instagram - Instagram is listening to user feedback and putting more newer posts back to the top of the feed. Your move next Twitter.
- Blog to write, tweet to fight // Curtis McHale - Great for the head and for business. Completely agree with Curtis on this one.
- The 25 Essential Tools of Excellence (v2), 8: The Treasured Note/Photo // Nicholas Bate - What’s your treasured photo or note?
- Field Notes “Coastal” Edition // Tools and Toys - Can’t wait for this to arrive in the post.
- Deadpool 2 trailer // Youtube - Loved the first one, cant wait for the second one.