First day for a number of things. Some are actual firsts and some are just reboots.
- Home schooling the kids while the school is closed. School has been giving out timetables for the kids to follow at home. Great to have a plan for Drew to follow.
- Using my new Logitech K380 keyboard. Those full-size Windows keyboards aren’t great on a desk with limited space.
- Seeing the Star Wars Mandalorian series on Disney Plus. I’ve been waiting a long time to see this.
- Committing to a blog post a day for the next week. I want to write more. I need to write more.
- Returning to daily logs for bullet journaling. Usually just use bullet journaling for the monthly logs and a few other things, but I’m returning to daily logs while I’m working from home.
- Sticking to the schedule. Scheduled a few hours today to do a few tasks. Trying to stick to these so that I’m not tempted to let the task just slide by.
- Skipping. Yep, bought skipping ropes as a cheap way of getting some exercise in.