Last week I finished my first book in a long time. It felt good to get to the last page and actually enjoy the book for a change.
For a long time, I have struggled with books to read. As books have piled up, the want to read them hasn’t been there. And in some cases, when I do read them, I don’t end up enjoying the book and give up on it.
Here are a few more books that I am hoping to read over the next few months:
- Shiang: Empire of Salt by C. F. Iggulden
- The Falcon of Sparta by Conn Iggulden
- The Book of Dust volume I by Phillip Pullman
- Spitfire by John Nichol
- Super Thinking by Gabriel Weinberg and Lauren McCann
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport