Another flurry of snow on Saturday night and Sunday morning put the golf on hold again this weekend. Fingers crossed this is the last of the winter weather.
Last week me and Jennifer started watching The Crown on Netflix. I have to say I’m quite hooked on it. Two episodes in and we’re thoroughly enjoying it.
- How to use color-coded calendars on Mac, iPhone and iPad to maintain balance in your life // 9to5Mac - I’ve been doing something similar to this but I restrict myself to a handful of calendars.
- How to really use bookmarks on iPhone and iPad // Cult of Mac - One of the understated features of bookmarks is being able to add them to your home screen. I did this for Feedbin for a while.
- EA reveals new simplified progression system for Star Wars Battlefront 2 // The Verge - EA with the perfect guide to damage control as they make drastic changes to their Star Wars Battlefront 2 game.
- Hyper-Scheduling Feedback // MacSparky - David Sparks has some feedback on his hyper-scheduling experiment.
- Kaweco GRIP for Apple Pencil // Tools and Toys - I’ve been tempted to buy an Apple Pencil for my iPad Pro. The Kaweco GRIP just adds to the temptation.
- Twenty // Kottke.org - Kottke.org is 20 years and remains the oldest blog that I read daily.
- The new Raspberry Pi has 5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 // The Verge - Still don’t own a Pi, but great to see these little machines are getting better and better.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald gets its first trailer // The Verge - Looking forward to this.