Took advantage of the Easter break and gave myself a four day week this week and next week. I need the extended time off to relax for a while.
Watched two more episodes of The Crown this week. Still enjoying this. Who knew that there could be so much drama in the royal family? Also watched Justice League this week. We completely missed this at the cinema. It was better than I expected. Good to watch.
I made more progress with a side-product. Starting to look more polished and it’s definitely ready for a limited launch with a few potential customers.
- It’s time for an RSS revival // Wired - Great to a resurgence in the open web.
- Demo video for multiple blogs // Manton Reece - Micro.blog continues to improve with incremental changes like this. Manton is doing a great job but I my patience isn’t always great. I wonder how much better it will be in a year?
- On Analog Social Media // Cal Newport - Cal’s deep dive into social media continues.
- This Small, Off-Grid House Fits All You Need For A Very Comfortable Life // Fast Company - Smaller and better for the environment. When are we going to see more of these types of homes available?
- The 25 Essential Tools of Excellence (v2), 9: The Swiss Army Knife // Nicholas Bate - The essential tools of excellence continues. I must admit I’ve never owned one of these.
- Apple now selling the space gray accessories that were previously exclusive to the iMac Pro // The Verge - I must admit, these are quite good looking.
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company will now sell “Lego-like” rocks // Fast Company - Is there anything this man can’t sell?
- NHL stunner: A 36-year-old accountant who has never played pro stars in Blackhawks win // The Washington Post - I didn’t realise they did this in the NHL.
- “Black Panther” is the highest-grossing superhero film of all time in the US // Quartz - Still breaking records.