An uneventful week (not a bad thing by the way) but ended with me and Jennifer taking the boys to see Black Panther on Saturday afternoon. It was such a great movie and definitely worth seeing whether you’re a Marvel fan or not. Visually amazing, but also great to see a Marvel movie make better use of music.
After 10 days of closure, the golf course was finally open this weekend and Ethan took full advantage by going out to play a round today. Stoked to see his practice paying off.
- This is Akimbo - Seth Godin has a new podcast out. I’ll admit I haven’t listened to it yet but I’m sure it must be good.
- New Incredibles 2 trailer shows Elastigirl becoming the hero // The Verge - Another must see for the Lang family. We love the Incredibles movie. Great to see the family are back.
- 22 Way to Become More Effective // Nicholas Bate - It’s better to be effective than productive.
- Google’s AMP for Gmail will allow users to do more things without leaving your inbox // The Verge - I stick by my decision to go Google-free a few years ago and this is another reason why.
- A map of the world after four degrees of warming - A look at what the world could look like just 4 degree warmer. Mass migration for people to the poles looks to be the big thing.