Not much happened last week. More time at the golf centre for Ethan and I was finishing off some client work last week as I am enjoying a week off this week. There'll be more in next week's digest. As I publish this we're getting ready for storm Ophelia hitting the west of Scotland. By the time it gets here, it will have a slightly fizzled out a bit but will still hit us with a fair amount of wind.
- 49ers safety on Pence’s Colts walkout: ‘This is what systemic oppression looks like’ - A stage PR stunt that not only looked bad for the government, but showed that they don’t understand the reason for the #takeaknee protest.
- Dallas owner Jerry Jones says Cowboys must stand for national anthem - Jerry Jones chips in on the NFL #takeaknee protest. Jones says he's removing the politics from this, but it sounds like he's removing everyone else's politics except his own.
- Twitterrific for Mac is Back: First Impressions and Comparison With Tweetbot - Tweetbot is still my Twitter client of choice for macOS but I’m keen to see if Twitterrific will deliver more features over the course of the next few months.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer (Official) - That space opera thing has another movie out this Christmas. You know, the one with the glow in the dark swords. Enjoy the latest trailer.
- Virtual Zuck fails to connect - Probably not a good idea to use a cartoon version of yourself to survey Puerto Rico as it tries to get itself back on it’s feet. Mark Zuckerberg has since issued an apology.
- More affordable Whois Privacy prices - More affordable privacy for my domains. Thanks DNSimple!
- Review: Litelok Gold - Singletrack’s review of this bike lock is favourable, but I’m still using a Knog Strongman. You can’t be too careful with your two-wheeled pride and joy.
- The US Climate Explorer - Climate change is going to be unbearable 100 years from now.
- Amazon’s New and Improved Kindle Oasis — Tools and Toys - New and improved? Count me in as interested.
- How to use Movies Anywhere to stream your digital movie library - The Verge - Love the sound of having all my movies in a single place
- I have a message for you - A truly incredible story.
- Amazon’s Lore expands a popular podcast into a chilling TV series - I've been enjoying the Lore podcast for a few week now. I'm looking forward to watching the original series on Amazon.
- Planet Earth - A little reminder what Earth has to offer from Nicholas Bate.